Friday 13 November 2009

Monkey see, Monkey want


Just to pre-empt the deluge of enquiries, here are a few things I would be delighted, properly delighted to recieve at birthday / Christmas time. Seriously, I am only doing this to make life easier, that's all!

Socks
A tallish cylindrical tin for keeping biscuits in eg Digestives
Wool, inc sock yarn, fabric, any kind of crafty stuff, haberdashery
Knitting needles (various sizes) - this is kind of a joke
A nice facial scrub
Some classic cook book, eg Art of French Cookery, or similar, or a modern one instead.

And that's about it.

I am also keen to acquire a wardrobe and more bedroom furniture in the ash/ pale oak colourway, but that's for another post.

BUT, importantly, family please give me a few clues. Pretty please. I have begun to cast on the fingerless gloves....

No comments:

Post a Comment