Wednesday 30 December 2009

Post-Christmas Laryngitis

Well, y'see I'm not sure if it is laryngitis as such, but my word, my throat is sore. So sore in fact it is causing me to Not Say Anything. Or at least to greatly consider, and condense anything I may say. So, probably not a bad thing but 24+ hours in, the novelty of a hoarse voice has completely worn off.
My ill health has allowed me to spend the entire day in bed, which is a rare treat. I have enjoyed looking at the BBCs Ma France pages which are really pretty good (I esp like the vocab -petanque though don't know how useful if will prove whilst trying to arrange x-rays and the like) and I have also endulged in some knitting pattern envy, which seems slightly justified, since I am near to completing a knitted item! How rock 'n' roll am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment