Sunday 2 August 2009

Time has flown


Greetings gentle reader.

Since I last added to the written detritus of the internet, quite a lot has happened.
1. moved house
2. had appendix removed
3. got married
4. been on honeymoon

Stories abound for all of the above, so I will make amends and document these occurrences in due course. In the meantime though, it transpires I was supposed to be doing night shift this weekend, which was news to me, so as some pre-work relaxation I am going to clean the house in the absence of a husband. Don't know where he is. Hmm. quite odd.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had held my flowers a bit lower down. You don't see the deatil at the bodice that well. In my defense though, they were quite heavy and in my post-op condition it was harder work that I might have anticipated. Pathetic yes, but true.

    ReplyDelete