Oh yeah, stuff did happen this week.
I made a new ironing board cover!
As you can see it fits in just grand in my spare room, or maybe it is a bit difficult to spot in said room as the cheery floral pattern blends in with the carpet.
It does look quite like Kath Kidston stuff, but did not set me back 20 notes.
In fact it hardly cost me a bean because I had the fabric lying around anyway. It was the back of an Ikea single duvet cover, the front of which I used to make the Roman blind in the spare room.
Should anyone think they would like one of these items for their Christmas, let me know. I reckon I could also stretch to a peg-bag.