Tuesday 5 May 2009

Time management

How embarrassing.

As part of my research methods course I had signed up to a Time Managment session.

As I left the house my encouraging beau shouted "don't be late!" ha ha ha.  Indeed, I was keen not to be late and had perhaps left slightly less time that would have been wise to walk to the relevant building.  However, I got there red faced.  Asked the chap at the desk where the room was and he pointed to the huge sign on the wall indictating  the directuoin of Conference Room 1.  

Which was empty.

I faffed around for a bit, looking n the room in case my fellow classmates were hiding and after I concurred that they weren't went and asked the chap at the front desk where this class was.  HE checked the room allocation register.  

"Time Management?" he enquired.  I nodded, then explained I had check on-line the night before to make sure I got the room right.  "Tomorrow.  9.30am to 12.30."

I thanked him for his help, acknowledged that I did in fact need to go on the course (which was patently obvious anyway) and said I would see him in the morning.

Oh, I love being me.


No comments:

Post a Comment